7.15.2010

Phantom Faces

Ahoy, ahoy there mates.

I still have a juicy fun-filled recap of our trip to Spain last weekend that I need to finish and post. Man, it was so crazy when the soccer team pulled off their World Cup victory! But more on that very soon, I promise.

Since we returned from Spain, I've been a little busy with work (aside from freelance writing, I'm the sales and marketing coordinator for an Aberdeen-based events company).

We've been making last-minute preparations for about 200 clients going to the British Open at St. Andrews throughout the weekend.

So my day today looked a little something like this:

For those of you that don't know, that's the Old Course at St. Andrews behind me
with the well-known, and quite legendary, Swilkin bridge in center view.

Not bad, eh?

I didn't think so either.

I'm still looking out for ole Tiger Woods so I can snap his photo, then give him a right punch in the jawbone for being such a skank.

Apparently word on the street is that he's been practicing in the wee hours of the morning to avoid extra publicity. Harumph.

Anyways, since I've slacked in the blog-writing department for the past few days, I'll leave you with a bit of reading to do in another medium.

This nice little travel feature on our weekend trip to London came out in the latest edition of Upbeat, your local Aberdeen Airport magazine.


I had a lot of fun putting it together. And you might even see a familiar someone....

Yup, that's the husband! The editor asked me to send in a couple of my pictures from the trip and that one, as well as the one of Trafalgar Square, are both my own works of art.

Click on this image once and then twice to zoom in and read:


There's just something nice about seeing things in print... it never gets old.

Now time to "tee off" for another day of work on the green!

2 comments:

  1. You have an interesting job that's for sure!! I always LOVE seeing you in print! Be sure and bring me a copy of the magazine for my collection! Don't forget to get Mike to take a pic of you in the airport on your way home...you know....with the magazine rack beside you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! Please give Tiger a punch if you see him! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from any readers out there, just keep it clean and friendly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...