12.03.2010

Fire & Lights

The adorable Layla at The Lettered Cottage (whose blog I follow religiously) recently hosted a Christmas mantel linky party on her site, so I've been busy admiring all the pretty fireplaces and holiday decorations from the fantastic bloggers who shared their work.


The husband and I might just have some exciting home news to share soon - so keep your fingers crossed! It could be just in time for me to put up a tree and my own Christmas mantel. The clock is ticking...

For now, however, I have to be satisfied with simply looking. Here's a roundup of some festive mantels that caught my eye, I love the rustic ones so much!


{Centsational Girl}

{Centsational Girl}

{The Lettered Cottage}


{Perfectly Imperfect}

{Pretty Handy Girl}


{Funky Junk Interiors}

{Southern Accents}

How do you plan to decorate your mantel this year? Leave a link to your photos in the comments section! And stay tuned to my weekend blog posts - I'm making Oreo Truffles and some easy peesy keepsake ornaments, including one for a holiday giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from any readers out there, just keep it clean and friendly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...