10.22.2011

{Daily Pics} Hunting & Accessories







Top to bottom:

1.) The husband's last hunting excursion with our white lab, Shiner. Pheasant season is nearly here!

2.) A new fall setting for my kitchen table, with a Texas-style faux leather runner.

3.) Getting ready for a rehearsal dinner in Dallas sporting a cool necklace I snagged at Target. Have plans to reinvent a similar design using silver and turquoise for my Etsy shop.

4.) A fantastic Jessica Simpson bag I scored at Stein Mart for $25!!! Love the shape, size, color and texture. And psstt... they are still available! Currently 50%, plus another 20% off if you print out the coupon available online. This weekend only!

5.) Homemade pot roast. Yum.

Have a good weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. Cool table runner! It IS that time of year again! Hunting, fall decor, nesting..... Aren't you glad you have a September anniversary instead of a November one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bag...I just can't carry a bad that big...makes me look like a little kid carrying her Moms person...but I do love looking at them...love the hunting duo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the bag and the necklace and your fun pics on this post!! You have the most gorgeous eyes!! From one Texas gal to another, I enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from any readers out there, just keep it clean and friendly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...