6.29.2012

{Quad Squad} One Month Photos!

I just had to share these as soon as possible. Some wonderful NICU nurses helped me take these photos at the hospital today since the quads just turned one month old!! I can't believe it's already been four weeks but I also can't believe that just four weeks ago I was pregnant with quadruplets! Now they are here and are all doing so well. The husband and I thank God for our little blessings every single day. Without further ado, here are the quad squad's one month photos! They appear in their birth order in all the pictures, left to right: Trystan, Kailey, Harrison and Logan. Their current weights are: Trystan 3lbs 13 oz, Kailey 3lbs 14 oz, Harrison 4lbs 9 oz and Logan 3 lbs 10 oz.










And because I know some of you are curious as to how the post-delivery body progress is going, I've got a picture below of me at 29 weeks with quads (five days before I delivered) on the left and four weeks post-quads on the right. I lost 32 pounds in the first two weeks and am steadily going down—in total, I'd gained around 50-55 pounds during the pregnancy. The main thing is the swelling in my stomach, every day it improves and gets a little smaller. I can't wait to wear things with a waist line again! I was also able to put on my wedding ring for the first time in months this morning so the swelling in my fingers and extremities has finally improved as well. It's all a work in progress!


Each day of that super intense pregnancy was completely and totally worth it for these four little miracle babies I get to hold in my arms every day! I'm working on a special video for the blog on our journey from start to finish and can't wait to share it with you!


Happy one month to our quad squad!

20 comments:

  1. So hard to believe a month has gone by since these four sweeties joined the world. They are so precious and the pictures are just great. They will be home in no time at all. Have a great day! Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing.
    Totally amazing!

    Great photos; so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber- I absolutely love your blog & love reading about your little miracles! Congratulations on your beautiful quads reaching 1 month!! Such a milestone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to see all four babies together. What a great family you have. Glad to hear that you are doing well too, Mom! Your babies are so sweet. Love the little hats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a lurker and have never commented but I have to say, as cute as the quads are, you are the one I am amazed with. You really look fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 29, 2012

    God is so good!!!
    It looks like Little Harrison has already taken on the role as brother. It looks like he is reaching out for their hair bow already. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow has it already been a month! Precious pictures arms and legs just a going I'm sure! You are going to have so much fun with this little blessings! A friend in East Texas, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful pictures of four Beautiful babies.
    Cannot believe it has been a month!! That little Harrison had us in tears not so long ago and now he has me laughing as it looks like he is trying to keep Tyrstan awake,trying to pull Kailey's hat off, and covering his little face he is a little rascal;)
    Great going on the weight loss!!
    Thanks for posting the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful babies! HG named one of her gold fish Harrison and said she can't wait to meet the real Harrison.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amber, my heart is gushing over with love and pride! You and Mike DID IT! With the grace of God and the prayers of more people than we can count!

    Will I EVER quit all this tearing up when I see their little pictures??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could they be any cuter? Great photo, love seeing you with all four of them and you look amazing! You can really see your weight loss in your face. Congrats to all and glad Harrison is improving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow they are beautiful and you look great

    ReplyDelete
  13. Um, you look gorgeous! Woah! I only had one baby and didn't look that good a month later. The babies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Amber! Happy one month to all your precious babies! God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They all look so similar! They are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I stumbled across your blog when I was looking at my friend, Rebecca Ishum's tonight. Actually, she has yours listed, and I liked the title! :) We too live in TX, Austin to be exact, but I grew up in Georgetown and Marble Falls. I love the hill country too...no place like it. Your babies are just precious! Congrats! I love all the photos. You are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the pictures and how great everyone is looking! I can't believe it's been a month already, I'm so pleased with how far you've all come! I am SO looking forward to the "They're HOME!" post... it won't be long now. It flies by so fast, thanks for doing such an awesome job keeping us all up to date! Keep it up Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These pictures just made my day! Not surprised at all that you guys are doing so great! Your faith, your attitude and your dedication to your babies is simply inspiring! So proud of you! Thankful to have met you guys and enjoy seeing all the progress of the babies! Come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. 4 wks wow. You're looking great and if I know you you'll be back where you want to be in no time. Especially when those little bundles come home and start keeping you busy

    ReplyDelete
  20. God Bless You and Your Quad Squad! GO MAMMA!!!! HUGS TO THE WHOLE FAMILY! AMAZING STORY!

    Warmest regards from a new follower!
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from any readers out there, just keep it clean and friendly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...