{Daily Pics}

trying out some real finger foods (cheese & strawberries) for the first time. harrison is not pictured because he gagged and threw up!

mischievous much?

logan asleep in her daddy's arms

trystan fighting a cold but still sporting a grin

kailey is nearly ready to start walking!

running errands with logan. taking one baby is a break for me and for the husband, who only had three to keep up with!


  1. Adorable outfit for Logan to go out and hit the town with Mom. Did Harrison not like the strawberries or the cheerios. They are getting so big and just adorable. I love this last picture of them in the quad table. Tell the Hubby great job, I can imagine it saved you a ton of money. Hope you are recovery and have a great day!

  2. Amber, hope you are feeling better everyday! The babies are just precious, Harrison looked so growny, is that a word, and so cute! Love the picture of Logan sleeping in her daddy's lap....they are just all so cute! Doing a great job and thanks again for sharing!

  3. Michelle - New ZealandMarch 20, 2013

    Hi Amber, I'm not sure if I've commented before but I've been reading your blog for a while and I LOVE it! Your quads are oh so cute! Just want to send you best wishes from New Zealand, I hope your recovery goes well :)

  4. Hope you are feeling better with each passing hour.
    Aa usual the pics of the quads are just adorable.
    Have a question, since you havent had a Q/A post in awhile(gee I wonder why;))
    Will you be looking for a 3-4 or 5 bedroom house and how many baths?
    I'm nosey:)
    Prayers continue.

  5. Loved that last picture especially. And I agree with the noter that said Logan's outfit was adorable.

  6. Priceless! To say the least.


I love to hear from any readers out there, just keep it clean and friendly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...