11.17.2013

World Prematurity Day, November 17


Today, Nov. 17, is World Prematurity Day. According to March of Dimes, 15 million babies are born prematurely worldwide every year and premature birth kills one baby every 30 seconds.



Those preemies in your life are little angels in disguise, they impact all those around them from the second they are born! I am BEYOND grateful and blessed for my own four miracle preemie babies and not a day goes by that I don't look at them in amazement for all they've overcome. God bless all the parents and families who have or have had preemies in their life! And to those who were blessed with full-term babies, just hug them extra tight today and thank Him for their health!




I'm buying my purple t-shirt online today and funds go to help support the cause. To get involved and learn more about World Prematurity Day, visit http://www.marchofdimes.com/mission/world-prematurity-day.aspx.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from any readers out there, just keep it clean and friendly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...