1.17.2014

{Five Things} Rich & Indulgent!

There's a couple new additions to my day-to-day that I'm loving right now! This Five Thing's post actually has a bonus item (I sort of paired the lip balm and gloss as one in my mind). So here's six things that help make my world go happily 'round...


1 + 2. Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Demure and Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Snow Pink - I hadn't seen these before this week, probably spotted them in a magazine ad. I grabbed both at the grocery store one morning and tried out the balm when I got home and love it! It really does feel like a super soft chap stick with a subtle shimmer and color of a light gloss. A definite addition to my makeup bag and great for under lip shine. The gloss is the perfect pairing to the balm pencil and I love light, natural looking colors for my lip wear. Plus my tube of lip gloss that I loved ran out and since it's from Australia and a bit more pricey, I'm hoping this Revlon version is my new fav!

3. Hannah Max Baking All Natural Crunchy Cookie Chips - Holy moly, these things are dang good. I got them on a whim at Tom Thumb. They come in a variety of flavors and we tried the chocolate chip, which were obviously delicious. But I can't lie to you. Between myself and the babies the entire package was gone in one day. I intend to make the next bag last (a little) longer.

4. Cupcake Vineyards Red Velvet wine - Cookie chips aside, this is my newest addiction. It's sooooo good. I wasn't sure I'd like it much, since I wondered if the Red Velvet flavor would be too sweet. (I tend to like mildly dry red wines.) It was perfection. You can actually taste a hint of red velvet flavor in between the sip and the swallow. Yum! I checked the website and their description says it best: Our Red Velvet blend delivers over-the-top aromas of chocolate, deep dark blackberries and luscious red fruits that follow through to the palate. Finish with a hint of coconut and creamy mocha that shows unmistakable intensity and length. Red Velvet combines Zinfandel, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Petite Sirah.

5. St. Ives Coconut Milk & Orchid Lotion - I've professed my love for coconut-scented things many, many times before and this lotion is now officially a staple in my house. And I say house because I tend to keep some in the kitchen, my bathroom and maybe even the living room. My hands get really dry from washing them so often and using lots of hand sanitizer—especially if the babies are sick—so I'm constantly reaching for a pump of lotion. But this stuff is now my after-shower essential as well because it's refreshing and makes me want to lay on a beach. It's light, creamy, very moisturizing and absorbs completely with no greasy after-effects.

6. St. Ives Triple Butters Intensely Hydrating Body Wash in Creamy Coconut - Pretty much just repeat everything I said about the lotion! Except the body wash has a more intense coconut smell, so that's a bonus in my book. It's so affordable (less than $4 at Wal-Mart and Target!) and has a rich, thick, creamy consistency, thus it's in my shower year-round.

What are you loving lately?
post signature
P.S. Did you know my blog has been viewed over a million times?!? More than 1,191,600 times to be exact. The husband actually suggested a giveaway to celebrate, so I'll be thinking of something fun! In the meantime, here's a link to my very first blog post.

4 comments:

  1. I also love St Ives Coconut bath wash.
    Will have to look for the Cupcake Vineyards label, the Red Velvet sounds good, don't know if hubby would like it,we get most of our liquor/wines at Costco, hopefully they carry it.
    Congrats on one million veiws of your blog, have mainly stuck to reading about your pregnancy and the quads, will have to expand my reading;)
    Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved going back to read your very first blog post! You have already lived SUCH an incredible life to be so young!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Australia has your favourite lip gloss What sort is it and do you need some post-packed to you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list of items. I have seen Cupcake wine before but never tried itt.

    Now I will-

    I am a Texas blogger too and a new follower.

    Enjoyed visiting,

    Laura
    White Spray Paint blog

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from any readers out there, just keep it clean and friendly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...